Re: How to make things change - need some help

* Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [20020106 22:07]:
> Several points in my answer. First the « Package Tracking System »
> (yes, that's its new name that Roland Mas suggested me) is not only
> to get BTS mails but it will be extended to get dinstall mails and
> possibly other mails (summary mails we could send from time to time

In this case I wonder if it shouldn't be integrated into the
my.debian.org system recently proposed on -devel.  my.d.o sounds like
a good idea because it would provide one central place.  (OTOH, my.d.o
could simply link to the Package Tracking System.)

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com