Re: How to make things change - need some help

* Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [20020105 15:16]:
> the QA group will soon provide a new service[1]. The ability to
> subscribe to packages

> control@packages.qa.debian.org

I'm really glad that this is possible now.  However, I wonder if this
should really be hosted at packages.qa.d.o.  Why cannot it be
integrated with the normal control@bugs bot?  After all, this is a
bugs issue.  I'm a bit worried about too many services at different
places being created since maintainers might get confused where to
find what.  IMHO it would be natural to look for this feature at
bugs.debian.org.  Also, I thought doogie and Andrew Suffield were
working on this feature already (including subscription to specific
bugs).  Have you coordinated with them?  I hope there's no duplication
of effort.

Thanks for your work.
--
Martin Michlmayr