Re: GnomeMeeting 0.12.2 versus 0.85.1

On Sun, 08 Dec 2002, Ola Lundqvist wrote:

> The criteria is quite simple. All these must be fullfilled.
>
> * Upload at least X days old (where X=10 for a urgency low).
> * No RC bugs filed against the package.

Make that: * Less RC bugs than the current version in testing.

> * No build failures for an arch where the package has previously been successfully
>   built.

Rather: * Must have compiled for each architecture in testing.
 (If it hasn't even been tried on arch foo it won't got to testing either)

> * Must not depend on a package that is not in the distribution (per arch).

Weasel, currently in nit-pick mode.

					yours,
					peter
[If you've downloaded my PGP key before please redownload it for I've
 changed cipher preferences: gpg --keyserver pgp.dtype.org --recv 94c09c7f]
    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal