Re: Last minute package update request

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 07:13:32PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > This work is not visible.
> > Not everybody knows everything that happens. Sorry, but that's just the
> > way things are. If you're assuming that nothing's happening just because
> > you're not intimately aware of it, it's _you_ that's being irrational.
> For two weeks? Surely there's been time during this time to tell everyone
> that something's being done?!

I indicated that all this stuff was being worked on in my last post to
-devel-announce. The grammar might've sucked, and the estimate of when
it might be active was off, but nevertheless. If I had a better estimate,
or if anything useful had changed, I might post. But there isn't any news.

Of course, I could post "Hey, my last estimate didn't pan out either!" and
see if that would get slashdotted too, but that doesn't sound like
particularly much fun either.

> > (More flames. What a surprise.)
> If you take all criticism as flaming.

I take being called irrational as flaming, yeah.

Cheers,
aj

     ``BAM! Science triumphs again!''
                    -- http://www.angryflower.com/vegeta.gif