Re: Coloured graph of bug history over a single package's release cycle?

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 09:12:34PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> I have 5294 RRD files and am continuing to collect data, but I haven't put
> together any tools to present it.  I would just make the data available for
> others to experiment with, but it's enormous (828M).  Here's a
> quick-and-dirty 7-day view of the total bug breakdown, from serious (bottom)
> to critical (top).
>
> http://people.debian.org/~mdz/rrdbugs/rrdbugs.png

Cool.

> I'll see about setting up rrdexplorer or a similar tool to allow the RRDs to
> be interactively browsed, and see what else can be done.  I can slice and
> dice the data many other ways, but I haven't had time to do much with it.
> If anyone else does, let me know and we can work out a data transfer.  The
> stuff should compress quite well.

The summary is nice.  What I'm particularly interested in is a view of
either elapsed time between bug opening & closing, either for a single
package or across a group of packages (e.g. all packages for a particular
maintainer, or all dependent packages for a given package).  No urgency for
this, just a "nice to have" to help manage the Debian Jr. project.

Thanks,
Ben