Re: Coloured graph of bug history over a single package's release cycle?

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 06:05:43PM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> > I've set up a little script to do this.  I'm going away over the weekend,
> > we'll see what it comes up with.
>
> [time passes]
>
> So, what did it come up with?

I have 5294 RRD files and am continuing to collect data, but I haven't put
together any tools to present it.  I would just make the data available for
others to experiment with, but it's enormous (828M).  Here's a
quick-and-dirty 7-day view of the total bug breakdown, from serious (bottom)
to critical (top).

http://people.debian.org/~mdz/rrdbugs/rrdbugs.png

I'll see about setting up rrdexplorer or a similar tool to allow the RRDs to
be interactively browsed, and see what else can be done.  I can slice and
dice the data many other ways, but I haven't had time to do much with it.
If anyone else does, let me know and we can work out a data transfer.  The
stuff should compress quite well.

--
 - mdz