Re: microwindows build status

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 07:21:16PM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> Please note that I haven't filed any bug of that sort (I rarely do these
> days, rather rely on the maintainer to check build status and logs). FYI:

It's worth telling to maintainers - a huge proportion won't pay any
attention unless information is pushed at them, particularly given that
the porting process is normally so transparent.

(actually, there seem to be a couple of people looking at the buildd
stats pages for PowerPC so you probably don't need to bother).