Re: Non-Constitutional Voting Procedure

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 10:02:46AM -0400, Buddha Buck wrote:
> I would say, without such a survey taking place, that for each package in
> non-free, there is at least one person who:
> * has stated agreement with the DSC and DFSG
> * uses the package, or at least believes others do
> * feels strongly about the package enough to package and maintain it

Actually, that's not true: the following non-free i386 packages have debian-qa
listed as the maintainer:

        abuse-sfx
        bsdgames-nonfree
        chimera
        cthugha
        cucipop
        cxhextris
        filters-nonfree
        gravitywars
        guile-scsh
        imgstar
        mcvert
        xmap-dmotif
        xmap-smotif
        xtrojka

Maybe we should move all these to project/orphaned? There doesn't seem
much point keeping non-free stuff around if no one's interested enough
to maintain it.

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark