ITU ezmlm-src

 Hellos!

  I'm Intending To Update the ezmlm-src package. This would
  be an NMU, and I have not received a reply from the maintainer
  (Roberto Lumbreras) to a message I sent week a go to him.

  I updated the package to contain latest ezmlm-idx add on (0.40)
  and to confirm to recent policy. This upload closes the only
  (wishlist) bug that the package has collected since the last
  upload a year ago.

  I have tested the package on three machines in production
  enviroment for two weeks.

  I am not a developer, but Teemu Hukkanen has agreed to
  sponsor the upload.

        --j