Your NMU of diald

Hi Daniel,

I gathered you uploaded a new version of diald to potato. Thanks for that.

I would like to request you to update the BTS according to your upload, e.g.
mark the bugs which the NMU resolved as fixed. If you don't have the time I
will do it in a few days but I do not use diald so I had to install it on a
machine with modem, configure it and so on.

It seems that is another problem of Debian - we have a lot uploads without
proper handling of the bug reports so the bug list is growing all the time.
Please help us to fix that.

Thanks

Torsten Landschoff for the Debian QA Group