Re: RFC: Debian Quality Assurance Group

On Thu, Apr 22, 1999 at 10:06:36PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
>   * Not so important package - [[things which aren't pri: Standard or
>     above --aj]]

By this definition, anacron fits into this. Or, at least it did while it
was orphaned.

What packages currently maintained by -qa should be withdrawn? If none,
do we particularly want to withdraw any, or should we just more or less
let -qa handle all of them until they're unhappy.

Cheers,
aj

``Smart, sexy, single. Pick any two (you can't have all three).''
        -- RFC 1925, paraphrased: a guide to networking in the '90s