Re: RCB 56852 cyrus-common: can't install

On 00-02-27 Michael-John Turner wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 04:34:30PM +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:
> > Yes, John Goerzen. He's responsible for the autobuilder on alpha and so
> > he get's the Ccs of this  email to look into this issue and figure out,
> > why the bug is still open. Hopefully he's around and not on vacation.

> John was in fact the one who reported the bug too, and I asked him ages ago
> about the alpha autobuilder not building the -2 package. He never replied

That's not very good behaviour and I'm a bit amazed that he doesn't
respond the emails. But maybe he's on vacation currently.

> :( This evening I tried to use both lully and faure, but they're both a bit
> ill so I couldn't build my package :(

Yes, I noticed that faure is a bit ill, because there's no /home-dir for
myself, when I log in. ;)

> As it has been fixed, I'll downgrade the bug and then build an alpha
> package once lully or faure are usable again.

Okay, this would also be possible, but let's see if John is respoding
today. If not, then your solution would be the best.

Ciao
     Christian
--
        Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member
    1024/26CC785¾ 31E6 A8CA 68FC 284F 7D16  63EC A9E6 67FF 26CC 7853