Re: debian-qa-private list, web pages on QA

On 99-11-04 Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 09:40:19PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 09:52:08AM +0000, Vincent Renardias wrote:
> > > [NB: debian-qa-private? never heard about this list before...]
> >
> > You might be subscribed to it :)

> BTW am I wrong, or is this list (on the web site) wrong:

>    QA committee members
>     Christian Kurz
>     Josip Rodin
>     Martin Schulze
>     Raphaël Hertzog
>     Torsten Landschoff

>    Core team members
>     Matthew Vernon

> Most of us committee people are in the core team, too.

No, you're not wrong. The page which you describe is a bit older then
the comittee and the other things that have been created for QA. So then
informationn need to be changed.

> > BTW2 how do I edit the qa.d.o. webpages, actually? Is that WML, too?

> Yeah, I found out myself that it is... however, I can edit the files,
> but I can't propagate the WML changes to HTML, because of this:

> [pandora:wml]$ ./update.sh
> ePerl:Error: Perl runtime error (interpreter rc=255)

> ---- Contents of STDERR channel: ---------
> DBI->connect failed: FATAL 1:  SetUserId: user 'joy' is not in 'pg_shadow'
>  at /org/qa.debian.org/perl/QA.pm line 380
> Can't call method "do" on unblessed reference at /org/qa.debian.org/perl/QA.pm line 383.
> ** WML:Break: Error in Pass 3 (rc=74).
> [pandora:wml]$

> Uh? :)

This is easy, it just means, that you are not allowed to update the
webpages and need to contact our webmaster about this issue.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *