Re: new maintainer *must* reopen

Le Tue, Oct 05, 1999 at 05:26:58PM -0400, Michael Stone écrivait:
> Ok. How about this as a mechanism for coordinating work: create an
> address like log@qa.debian.org that can be cc'd on any queries sent to
> maintainers. People working on QA could consult the mailbox attached to
> that address to see if a maintainer has been contacted, and what reply
> was received.

Well we must still look for somebody's answer. Unless your post with a
from log]qa.debian.org I don't think that all maintainers will respond to
log (even with a correct reply-to).

I guess that we can use the ctte@debian.org (or debian-qa-private) for this,
with mutt and its thread view it's easy to check is there has been an
answer.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/