Re: QPID packages in Debian (re-sent)

Hi Cajus,

Thanks for this feedback

Can you just let me know if you already have them in a VCS anywhere, e.g
were you tracking them in Git?  The control files don't refer to any
VCS.  If there is a VCS, please just tell me where to look, I'd be happy
to put it under the new pkg-middleware group with all the history but I
can proceed without it.

Do you want your name preserved in the list of uploaders on future
uploads of these packages?  If not, I'll remove it, but it is up to you.

Regards,

Daniel