Re: QPID packages in Debian (re-sent)

Hey Daniel,

feel free to take over the qpid* packages. I guess maintaining is
getting easier now since upstream started to address some of the issues
I opened.

For myself I can't do anything on the packages in the moment. Maybe I'll
be back in some time, but it would be good idea to have some kind of
team to manage qpid.

So - you're wellcome.

Cheers,
Cajus