QPID packages in Debian (re-sent)

Hi Cajus,

I understand you retired from Debian but you are are still registered
maintainer for qpid-tools[1] and qpid-cpp[2] and you have previously
upload qpid-python but it appears to be orphaned[3] now.

Darryl (on CC) has recently uploaded qpid-proton to
mentors.debian.net[4] - I may be able to sponsor this because it is
needed for the next OpenMAMA upload.

Darryl, as you work through the lintian errors, you may be able to get
some ideas from looking at the other qpid packages, contents of their
debian directories[4]

I was thinking about whether this should go to a pkg-qpid group or just
collab-maint in alioth - Cajus, did you get any expressions of interest
from anybody else for maintaining these packages?  If so I would try and
get some co-ordination around them and maybe a page on wiki.debian.org

Regards,

Daniel

1. http://packages.qa.debian.org/q/qpid-tools.html
2. http://packages.qa.debian.org/q/qpid-cpp.html