Re: [SCM] Motif widgetset library branch, master, updated. debian/2.3.4-1-31-g912bcbf

Hi Graham,

Maybe I was unclear. See what I mean below.

On 17-03-13 10:54, Graham Inggs wrote:
> I understood that this was OK since the new license was 2+.
> Or is the problem more about changing from GPL to LGPL?

The latter.

>     By the way, you really should add Canonical to the copyright holders
>     list as well.
> Which list is that

The one in d/copyright. Please see below. (Don't forget to add the GPL3
required text to the file.) (And are you sure it is not GPL3 or later?)

Files: debian/custom_mwm_badge.png
Copyright: 2012 Canonical Ltd
 2013 Graham Inggs <graham@nerve.org.za>
License: GPL-3
Comment: Created in GIMP using /usr/share/unity-greeter/unknown_badge.png,
 from Ubuntu's unity-greeter package, as a template. As per:
 https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2012-February/034800.html

Paul