Re: First motif commits

I've cleaned up some things, added copyright info for custom_mwm_badge.png and updated the changelog.

As noted in 14-fix_ac_find_xft.patch, we can probably eventually drop the build-depends on libfreetype6-dev and libxrender-dev as they only seem to be used in the tests in ac_find_xft.m4. Although without Xrender.h, I think LIBS won't get -lXft added and will leave libXm underlinked.
Maybe ac_find_xft.m4 should be totally reworked, and we should probably consult upstream before doing that.
Is there any harm in leaving the build-depends on libfreetype6-dev and libxrender-dev in place for now?

We could create a motif-demos package and copy the demos directory to /usr/share/doc/motif-demos, similar to what is done in gtk2.0-examples and gtk-3-examples.
What do you think?