Re: News about unixcw?

Hi Kamil and Simon-

On Tue, 2011-09-06 at 21:31 +0200, Kamil Ignacak wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> Thank you very much for the answer. In that case I will try to look
> further and see if anyone else is currently the main developer of the
> package already.
>
> Kamal: could you please let me know if you consider yourself the owner
> of the package? If not then I would like to step in and take over this
> project. Please do let me know.

No, I don't consider myself the owner of the package.  Given Simon's
blessing there, I think you can feel free to start bringing it back to
life again.  Please note that its "orphaned" status in Debian, and the
large number of outstanding bug reports:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/u/unixcw.html

I am a Debian Developer and a member of the Debian Hams group, and I
would quite willing to adopt and sponsor a Debian upload of a new
upstream package of unixcw if you do improve upon it (and I could help
with packaging issues as well, but I'm afraid I'm too swamped to take on
a more active role in development for it).

Thanks in advance for your efforts!

 -Kamal