Re: News about unixcw?

Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for the answer. In that case I will try to look further and see if anyone else is currently the main developer of the package already.

Kamal: could you please let me know if you consider yourself the owner of the package? If not then I would like to step in and take over this project. Please do let me know.

Best regards,
Kamil