Re: Releasing ncurses

On 2010-03-14 23:05 +0100, Craig Small wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 08:15:55PM +0100, Sven Joachim wrote:
>> Thanks for providing the manpage(s) now, but there is a little problem.
>> At least in out-of-tree builds (like in the Debian package),
>> ncurses*-config.1 does not get installed when running "make install"
>> because (like terminfo.5) it is in the build tree and not in $(scrdir),
>> but man/Makefile.in does not take this into account.
> Sven, have you comitted them to git? I can't find them.

They are in the upstream branch (since the 20100306 patch) which I
merged locally, but I did not push that.

I'm ready to upgrade master to the current patchlevel (did that here
yesterday and installed the resulting packages locally) but I wanted to
ask you first, see <[🔎] 87r5nn2uq0.fsf@turtle.gmx.de>.

Sven