Re: Releasing ncurses
- To: Craig Small <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, Thomas Dickey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Releasing ncurses
- From: Sven Joachim <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 20:48:35 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20100223043713.GA22649@enc.com.au> (Craig Small's message of "Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:37:13 +1100")
- References: <20100218102756.GA7949@enc.com.au> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100222025023.GA17689@enc.com.au> <email@example.com> <20100223043713.GA22649@enc.com.au>
On 2010-02-23 05:37 +0100, Craig Small wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 09:13:56PM +0100, Sven Joachim wrote:
>> Done, after using the new version for a day without noticing any
>> problems and building a few packages with it.
> I got two lintian warnings about the *-config programs not having man
> pages but it's pretty minor thing.
It's also not exactly new since ncurses-config never had a manpage…
> Probably look at the pkg-config man page and use that.
Thomas, would you accept an ncurses-config manpage if we provide one?
Getting it upstream is what I would prefer, but if not we could just use
help2man in Debian to ease maintenance.