Re: Releasing ncurses

On 2010-03-02 22:47 +0100, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Mar 2010, Sven Joachim wrote:

>>> I got two lintian warnings about the *-config programs not having man
>>> pages but it's pretty minor thing.
>>
>> It's also not exactly new since ncurses-config never had a manpage…
>>
>>> Probably look at the pkg-config man page and use that.
>>
>> Thomas, would you accept an ncurses-config manpage if we provide one?
>
> yes (license-compatible, etc).  I just overlooked it, since it does have
> a --help, etc.

Thanks for providing the manpage(s) now, but there is a little problem.
At least in out-of-tree builds (like in the Debian package),
ncurses*-config.1 does not get installed when running "make install"
because (like terminfo.5) it is in the build tree and not in $(scrdir),
but man/Makefile.in does not take this into account.

Sven