Re: Releasing ncurses

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010, Craig Small wrote:

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 03:37:51PM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010, Sven Joachim wrote:
Thanks for providing the manpage(s) now, but there is a little problem.
At least in out-of-tree builds (like in the Debian package),
ncurses*-config.1 does not get installed when running "make install"
because (like terminfo.5) it is in the build tree and not in $(scrdir),
but man/Makefile.in does not take this into account.

thanks (will fix...)

Once that change is put into the Debian source, would that be a good
point to release the Debian package?

offhand, I guess so - I don't recall any bug reports (modifying Ada95 to
ease packaging it doesn't count in that category).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net