Bug#427626: Acknowledgement (x11vnc: keyboard and mouse clicks do not get through anymore with last testing libc&xorg)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#427626: Acknowledgement (x11vnc: keyboard and mouse clicks do not get through anymore with last testing libc&xorg)
- From: Noname <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:16:18 +0200
- Message-id: <1181045778.3410.4.camel@green>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <handler.427626.B.email@example.com>
- References: <20070605094858.3669.56886.reportbug@green> <handler.427626.B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
just an update:
recompiling the x11vnc testing sources (in the package
libvncserver-0.8.2) produces a working x11vnc.
(debuild binary didn't seem to work though, I had to do a simple make in
the x11vnc sources directory)
On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 09:57 +0000, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
> Thank you for the problem report you have sent regarding Debian.
> This is an automatically generated reply, to let you know your message has
> been received. It is being forwarded to the package maintainers and other
> interested parties for their attention; they will reply in due course.
> Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
> Debian QA Group <email@example.com>
> If you wish to submit further information on your problem, please send
> it to firstname.lastname@example.org (and *not* to
> If you have filed this report in error and wish to close it, please
> send mail to email@example.com with an explanation
> why the bug report should be closed.
> Please do not reply to the address at the top of this message,
> unless you wish to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.
> Debian bug tracking system administrator
> (administrator, Debian Bugs database)