Reference to your work

Hello,

Greetings of the day. Please allow me to introduce myself as a member of the
technical development team at EC-Council. Currently we are finalizing the
release version of our courseware that prepares aspirants for the
certification 'Certified Ethical Hacker' as awarded by EC-Council.

In this context, we would like to seek your permission to include references
to your tool " arpd " published at http://packages.debian.org/ as a resource
material for the said instructional material. This will further enrich the
knowledge base shared with the students and the intent is solely to
disseminate knowledge-to-knowledge seekers.

It would be an honor for us to feature your work here and look forward to
hearing from you regarding your kind consent. All due credits will be given
in the courseware in the research endnotes and if you would like to adhere
to any specific copyright clause, please do let us know.

We are committed towards protecting intellectual property and willing to do
all that it takes to uphold this principle.

Thanks & Regards.

Sandhya
sandhya@eccouncil.org
Research Associate
International Council of E-Commerce Consultants
http://www.eccouncil.org