unnecessary adoption by QA-team

I have noticed that QA-team adopt the gif2png package.
I'd like to veto here.

I have filed an ITA on gif2png:

I have package a new version and request an RFS 3 times:

A ready package, that solve this bug is already available.
Why did QA-group adopt this package instead to sponsor my upload?

This means unnecessary work for me to build a new package and double
work on package at all! Are there no more important things to do for
The same was happen on my first package txt2pdbdoc and this sucks.

Or should I post any RFS on QA-list that QA-team get known my work?

What are next steps?
Could QA-team revert their package and sponsor my one or have I build
a new one?

 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Maillimit: 1 MB *
      * Linux-Info-Tag in Dresden, am 30. Oktober 2004          *
             Info: http://www.linux-info-tag.de                 *