Re: RFS: filecheck

On Mon, Oct 09, 2023 at 02:46:36PM -0300, Emmanuel Arias wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Sat, Oct 07, 2023 at 09:34:43PM +0800, Bo YU wrote:
> > Hi team!
> >
> > Due to rfs bot maybe not work on debian-python irc, So I am seeking help
> > to review/upload my new python package:
> >
> > https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/filecheck
> >
> > TIA.
> To avoid duplicated work from another team member, I mention here, I'm
> going to review this package.
>
> Cheers,
> Emmanuel

Hi!,

Me again.

I leave you some comments regarding to FileCheck

* Binary package suggests install the docs package, but is not in
  d/control.
* Package should depends on python3-poetry-core instead of python3-poetry
* d/copyright: upstream does not specify a range of date 2019-2023, only in
  docs/conf.py the copyright says 2019.
* The package synopsis should not finished with a period. Please remove it.
* The binary package should not be python3-filecheck?

Cheers,
Emmanuel