Possibly false positive: schedule: FTBFS: AssertionError: ScheduleValueError not raised by until

Control: tags -1 moreinfo
Control: severity -1 normal

Hi,

I've checked the build in my local pbuilder environment which was
running successfully and also enabled Salsa CI to have another public
instance for the build.  This builds successfully as well.[1]

So I guess this bug was either a false positive or a temporary issue
which is solved now.  Thus I've tagged the bug moreinfor and have
downgraded severity to normal.

BTW, I would prefer if this package would be maintained by the Debian
Python team.  Donncha, Federico what do you think about this?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/debian/python-schedule/-/pipelines/431653

--