RFS and review: pystray 0.19.4

Hi,

I would like to upload pystray:

https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/pystray

This resolves #1020905.

The issue I had, which might need a bit more review, is the package test. The testing requires an user to manually confirm each test step, which isn't really possible to do in CI, so I disabled those for packaging. I also disabled autodeb8 in the autopkgtest of salsa-ci to avoid those testing in the autopkgtest job there, but I am not sure if this is enough, or if some other step in the upload process, outside of salsa-ci, tries autopkgtest as well.

regards,
Claudius