Re: Moving deepdiff to the Python Team? (and maybe taking over)

On 2021-12-25 08 h 01, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Am Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 11:49:49PM +0100 schrieb Michael Banck:
>> AFAICT, the newer deepdiff requires the following unpackaged modules:
>>
>> https://github.com/rspeer/ordered-set

I've just uploaded this one to NEW, it's packaged at:

https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-ordered-set

>> https://github.com/alan-turing-institute/CleverCSV

Were you planning to work on this one? I _could_ package it myself, but
it depends on pandas and so far I've successfully avoided maintaining
packages that touch it :)

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau