Moving deepdiff to the Python Team? (and maybe taking over)

Hi!

One of the packages I maintain is currently broken by BTS 1001292 [1]
and it seems deepdiff is in need of some love.

Would you be open to moving it to the Python Team? I'd be more than
happy to update it to the latest upstream version (seems like it would
fix the bug in question). It doesn't seem like there's a VCS though, so
that might require some work on your side.

If you want, I'd also be happy to take over and maintain it in the
Python Team myself.

Happy holidays!

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1001292

--