Joining the DPT

Hi team,

I would like to join the Debian Python Team to maintain my python
packages within the team. I'm currently maintaining paperwork [1] and
its dependencies in an ad-hoc team [2] but I would like to move the
python packages to the DPT for team maintaining.

I still plan to maintain them myself but I would like to join the team
to also start co-maintaining packages where help is needed.

I'm still a Debian Maintainer and I also would like to take advantage
of this opportunity to ask for future advocates when I'll apply (I hope soon, it's well overdue) for Debian Developer.

My salsa login is moht

I have read and accept the Debian Python Team Policy

Cheers,
Thomas

[1]: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/paperwork
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/openpaperwork-team