Re: How should learning to program in Python be approached, if learning objectives are sought to be customised?

Thank you, Ms. Causey and Mr. van Baal-Ilić, for your posts.

I am retaining the same subject line to avoid cluttering of my subsequent posts.

It appears that the Python books by Zed A Shaw are diversifying,
spreading out. From Learn Python The Hard Way, Addison-Wesley, 2013
ed., to Learn Python 3 the Hard Way, Addison-Wesley, 2017 to  Learn
More Python 3 the Hard Way, Addison-Wesley, 2017.

So Python 3 and More Python 3 should be appropriate. But I begin to
suspect authors who try to replicate their 'success with one book'
with more number of similar books.

My query regarding a huge repository for Python like the Oracle Java
repository, including example codes, structured information and object
library still remains unattended.

Did any software/IT company like Oracle take up the responsibility to
erect such a meticulous construct bit by bit, or are such construct
yet to materialise?

I have been using Bluefish to edit html files (simple edits), so I am
conversant with Bluefish editor. I also have the information regarding
Pycharm. So all set.

Just waiting for the last mile information, as asked in this post
above and the earlier one with threat ref.
.../debian-python/2021/08/msg00033.html

Best
Rajib