Re: How should learning to program in Python be approached, if learning objectives are sought to be customised?

Rajib,
thanks for your enthusiasm in learning python, but please note this
mailing list is dedicated to "Discussion of issues related to Python
on Debian systems with a stress on packaging standards. Therefore
relevant for maintainers of Python related packages.", while it
appears you have general Python questions unrelated to packaging. so
please look for help with them on a Python support channel as reported
at https://www.python.org/about/help/

Regards,
Sandro

--