Re: .egg-info for entry points during dh_auto_test

Hi Stefano,

Am 22.10.2021 um 05:44 schrieb Stefano Rivera:
pytest also has a mechanism to register plugins through an environment
variable, but I couldn't figure out how to get the test suite to work
with that.

thanks for this hint, that seems like a clean solution for my case:

PYTEST_PLUGINS="pytest_lazyfixture" python3.9 -m pytest

There is also the "-p" option which shoul early-load plugins by module name but it didn't work for me. The environment variable did.

Thanks,
Michael