.egg-info for entry points during dh_auto_test

Hi,

I'm working on src:pytest-lazy-fixtures and was trying to get the unittests to run but it seems that I have run into a problem that I'm not sure on how to fix it in a clean way.

pytest-lazy-fixtures is a pytest plugin and registers itself through the Python entrypoints mechanism. In its unitests, it assumes that this registration has already happened but during dh_auto_test there is no .egg-info directory available. I could use "python3 setup.py develop -x" to generate it, but this registers the package in /usr inside the build chroot which I think is not the best solution.

Is there an other, less intrusive way to register the entrypoint before running the tests?

Thanks,
Michael