Join the Python team

Hello!

My name is Jose Luis Rivero, I'm currently working for Open Robotics[1], already a Debian maintainer and would like to join the python team to share some of my packages and help with some others.

My salsa login is jrivero-guest. I've read the policy at https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst, looks good to me. The only point is that I don't have experience using pq for the management of the patches (always used quilt) but does not sound difficult to learn.

Thanks!

[1] openrobotics.org