Re: Join the Python team

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 9:54 PM Jose Luis Rivero <jrivero@openrobotics.org> wrote:
Hello!

My name is Jose Luis Rivero, I'm currently working for Open Robotics[1], already a Debian maintainer and would like to join the python team to share some of my packages and help with some others.

Would like to ask for a sponsor in a new package and move it under debian-python in salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/jrivero-guest/transforms3d/ . It is a small package and should be clean in lintian and CI.

In exchange I can offer to review other packages, proceed with an upgrade or any package existing under the python-team or fix any bug that the team has interest in.

Thanks!