Re: Jupyter team?

I just created a topic on discourse to announce my effort.

Roland.

Le 18/05/2021 à 17:29, Carol Willing a écrit :
Hi folks,

I work on the Jupyter project and am one of the maintainers for JupyterHub.

I would recommend opening a conversation on discourse.jupyter.org. There is a JupyterHub in HPC group that is active and you would probably find interest.

Carol Willing

Project Jupyter Steering Council
Python Steering Council