Request to join the Python team

Hi everyone,

I've been contracted by Synchrotron Soleil to work on the packaging of Jupyterhub and its dependencies. This turns out to about 20 Python packages, most of which should probably go under the Debian Python Team umbrella (although some may go into Debian Science). So I hereby request to be added to the python-team group on salsa. My salsa login is "lolando", and I have read and accept the https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst policy.

Thanks, and see you soon for improving Debian :-)

Roland.