Re: Asking for help Poetry

Hello Sandro,

Thanks for write me.

On 5/8/21 10:37 PM, Sandro Tosi wrote:
>>> are you handling this failure?
> looks like this is fixed in git: do you need a sponsor?
Yes, please. Thanks!
> stefanor uploaded it a few days ago
Yes.
> for this one it looks like you imported a new upstream release a week
> ago: is there something we can help/check about poetry?

I've just push some advances. Currently, I'm working on tests, if you
want to take a look.

We need new upstream release for python-httpretty (for tests), that I
upload to mentors [0]. @zigo ask me about test that this new upstream
release doesn't break
cloud-init and python3-scciclient (I would like to take a look to ratt
for that).

Perhaps a good help from a more experienced person would be check if all
is ok with DFSG,that's my biggest concern.

[0] https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-httpretty/

Cheers!

Emmanuel