Remove trac from Debian 11?

Dears,

trac is a long-time Debian package, uploaded first by Jesus
Climent in 2004. I like the traditional look of Trac and its
climate-friendly resource usage :-)

Now, while Trac is still maintained upstream and has been ported
to Python 3 recently, development slowed down since long and the
current 1.5.x release series is not yet "there".

I wonder, whether the package should be part of Debian 11, or
better miss one stable release and have it in better shape for
Debian 12.

If nobody objects, I'll file a bug to keep it out of Debian 11.

Comments welcome!

Cheers