Re: upstream python concerns, python3-full package for bullseye

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 at 02:43, <stefanor@debian.org> wrote:
From your arguments above, it doesn't sound like the python3-full solves
a problem you experience. So, I'm not sure why you'd be using it.

If it doesn't include distutils, venv, lib2to3, etc. then it doesn't
solve any problem we currently have, and we don't need it. The purpose
is to provide a package that gives you the entire stdlib.

I wanted to point out that this follows the pattern set by the many other *-full packages in Debian, such as ruby-full.