Re: Severity bump script

Paul, this is the thread i was talking about.

you were copied in the original email:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2019/10/msg00098.html

if there is something the RT wants to discuss about this effort,
please do so here, not directly to me (i may be the mail address
sending those control commands, but the decision was taken here).

Thanks,
Sandro

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi