Re: Policy About Maintainer and Uploaders Fields (was: PAPT: join request)

On 11/11/19 9:21 AM, Fabrice BAUZAC-STEHLY wrote:
> For the record, it looks like this policy comes from the package
> "developers-reference", section "Collaborative maintenance".

Absolutely not. The developers-reference doesn't tell what the Python
team policy is when the Uploaders field contains the team address. It
only tells that it is possible to do that, not what it implies in our team.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)