Re: Python package maintainer request for joining Salsa team

Think "improve bus factor"

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 09:14:44AM -0300, Ondrej Novy wrote:
> út 16. 7. 2019 v 2:44 odesílatel Geert Stappers napsal:
>
> > While Arthur is given priveleges for writting on  salsa.debian.org
> > could the humble person doing that, become less humble and tell about
> > the process?
> >

> sorry but I don't get it. Arthur asked me in person yesterday how to get
> access to team. I explained it to him, he sent email and I added him to
> team. So what process should we tell him about?

The process that should be told is weather it is OK (or not) that
any DD member is allowed to (or may) add new members to the Salsa team.

Which privileges the new member gets initially.

What checks are needed.

If the salsa  web interface is right tool,
or that script "foo" is the preferred.

Where to communicate that it is (being) processed.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven