Re: Python package maintainer request for joining Salsa team

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 04:34:45PM -0300, Arthur Diniz wrote:
> * Why you want to join the team:
> Maintain a package from a friend  within
> the team and help maintain any orphan packages.
>
> * Your Salsa login:
> @arthurbdiniz-guest
>
> * A statement that you have read
> https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst
> and that you accept it.
>
> I have read all the python-module team participation policies
> and agree with all the guidelines.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Arthur Diniz

Arthur Diniz is OK.
See https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2019/05/msg00009.html
and the follow-ups.

While Arthur is given priveleges for writting on  salsa.debian.org
could the humble person doing that, become less humble and tell about
the process?

It is for improving the busfactor of the Python team.

Regards
Geert Stappers
DD
--