Re: python-scipy: autopkgtest fails (Re: bug#919929)

On 2019-03-07 22:07, Paul Gevers wrote:
Hi Drew,

On 2019-03-07 20:46, Paul Gevers wrote:
However, it is probably worth waiting for a resolution of bug
915738 and combine it with that.

There hasn't been recent movement on 915738. I'll apply Julian's patch
and see how we go.

Huh. There was a comment from doko that the underlying issue is fixed in
gcc-8, no? I think you only need to switch to the default gfortran. On
the other hand, I don't know how feasible it is at this moment to not
release buster with gcc-7. Maybe other release team members can comment
on that?

Perhaps it's ok now, as Matthias says. Testing on zelenka now. I'll do the 919929 upload if s390x proves fine.

Drew